Barry helps organisations maximise operational excellence, consistently reducing costs that are due to defects, inefficiency and re-work. He has 30 years’ experience within top tier organisations leading high-performance global teams across multiple international locations. He has a proven track record in delivering cost effective solutions while developing the associated leaders and teams to create a stable foundation for future growth.
Consultants can often deliver solutions based on theory, but most do not have the practical experience to help the organisation embed this expertise in their teams. Barry combines the application of process enhancement, simplification and re-engineering, with a learning opportunity for run teams, stakeholders and leaders alike. A partnership approach ensures current and emerging talent learn how to establish or protect a culture of continuous improvement and diminishing operational risk.
Specialised initiatives include:
- Key control methodology leading to early detection of inefficiency, loss prevention and rapid resolution capability
- Repurposing staff to value added tasks increasing motivation and developing a culture of continuous improvement
- Reorganising corporate support functions to optimise the partnership between technology (Robotics/Digital) and existing human resources
- Eradicating blame and fear of failure mentality to optimise innovation – Targeting staff turnover through enhanced levels of engagement and communication
- Leadership of global and virtual teams – building unity through meaningful team meetings, using technology to communicate as one team with shared goals
- Supporting key leaders in all locations – Helping to create their own high-performance culture in conjunction with the global operating objectives